Nutritional Chiropractic Care
In the past, it has been the tendency of practitioners and clients alike to treat presenting symptoms of illness versus advocating a holistic approach. Today, specialists of various practices are joining efforts and embracing the view that a person is a whole being that must be treated as such to achieve optimal health.
Nutritional chiropractic care is one of those blended disciplines that subscribes to the view that an individual can achieve a healthy functional state if a treatment approach is tailored to provide overall wellness. With this revolutionary blend of specialties, the interconnectedness of the body’s various systems is considered when addressing particular symptoms.
Nutritionist in Longview, WA
To attain wellness of the body, our chiropractor firmly recommends that a treatment plan be focused on nutritional chiropractic care by providing a combination of the following services to every client:
- Spinal and Posture Screening: Prior to creating a treatment plan, it is necessary to utilize diagnostic tools in order to understand the current state of your spinal alignment and the impact your posture is having on your overall health.
- Nutritional Assessment and Nutrition Plan Creation: To assess your nutritional health, an expert nutritionist will ask that you provide detailed information concerning your food and nutrient intake, as well as conduct multiple forms of testing in order to create a custom-made nutritional program.
- Massage Therapy: Under the guidance Dr. Rick Still’s expertise, our experienced massage therapists offer various massage techniques, such as hot stone therapy, deep tissue massage and the option of adding aromatherapy to your session.
- Chiropractic Care: With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Rick Still provides chiropractic care and spinal adjustments to treat an array of musculoskeletal issues that are causing you pain and discomfort.
- Lifestyle Advice: To achieve a continuous state of wellness, there may be minor or major modifications that should be applied to your lifestyle that would promote long-term health. Our team of specialists provides lifestyle advice throughout your treatment sessions to ensure you are maintaining your overall health each time you depart our office.
When you are ready to achieve the healthy life for which you’ve always longed, contact the friendly and knowledgeable staff of Family Chiropractic Care at (360) 636-2636. With conveniently located offices in Longview, WA, and Kelso, WA, we are eager to provide you with a complete nutritional chiropractic treatment plan that will guide you to overall wellness that will supply you with the foundation to lead a happier and healthier life.